Contributions to the Research Project

1) I did an informal interview with Mr Francis Ng, a lead proffesional officer at SIT, before a lab session to understand more about inventory management and loaning of equipment from his end. Upon receiving feedback from Mr Francis, I quickly sought out the team and to further enhance our solutions.

2) I used gAI to assist me in researching more about RFID technology and ways we can apply it. Prompts such as "How can RFID help with inventory management" or "Is implementing RFID into inventory management for schools cost efficient".

3) I did the table of contents page for the research report for easier management and access.

4) I added info about different kinds of RFID such as Passive and Battery Assisted Passive (BAP) RFID.

5) I did the Executive Summary and Conclusion as well.

Updated on 28/03/2024

Comments

Popular Posts